News!

I won't be accepting new orders at this time! I am really busy at this point.

Welcome

Hello there! Welcome and thank you for stopping by my blog. Here you can find previews of my work, updates, ideas or you can request a custom order and have something made just for you. Feel free to Follow Me and stay updated daily. Enjoy your stay!

Socialize

 photo blogger_zps1c304b4c.png  photo facebook_zpsae76f411.png  photo mail_zps934d8197.png

Snag Me!

 photo 17857439_1240888929342246_1146633862_n_zps5qn60jgn.png photo Follow Me_zpsuoegetyu.png

PROUD ♥

 photo 1blinkie_zpsef36579b.png

How to...

Archives

Stamp'd

Resources

Coming soon
Tuesday, August 22, 2017

New Premade Blog Design on sale - 'Hazy Fields','End of Summer' sale at Daelmans Designs and Random Draw

SOLD! 'Hazy Fields' Premade Template can be bought - HERE - only one copy is available. 
Make sure you check other Premades out. Please, sale doesn't include Premade Designs.
I will have some new ready soon - it is all about Autumn. :) 
Template live can be seen - HERE - https://bionica2.blogspot.hr/. Thank you for purchase! ♥
*Follow the link for more information.

And, I have a sale going on Custom orders - from today, August 22 - September 30. That is 20 bucks per
layout, bargain! Threat yourself with new blog 'clothes', I will fancy it up for you and you only have to enjoy it!
Simple as it sounds!  Daelmans Designs Store
And I will do Random Draw - few of you will get a coupon with really huge discount on my
Customs. You can participate by - 1 - Following Me - 2 - Make a purchase (everyone who purchased 
Custom or bought Premade in August - is already included in Draw). This Random Draw runs 
from August 1 - September 30. Make sure when you press that FOLLOW button you send to me 
your  name, e-mail address or link to your Facebook (if you prefer) profile so I can contact you if 
you are one of the winners.Unfortunately gadget doesn't allow me to access your personal information such as contact. If you purchased more than once, you will be assigned that much numbers. If you are follower of mine blog you get 1 number extra. Let's say you purchased 1 Custom and 1 Premade in this period, and you are following my blog - you get 3 numbers. All purchases made via my blog, Daelmans Designs or 
Dees'Sign Depot Stores go in a Random Draw. :)

0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Search

My Store

You can find my templates or request a custom order at -

Grab My Blinkie

Little Note ♥

If you are interested - Allison
makes blinkies to match my
Blog Layouts ♥
 Blinkie

Certified

Fave Stores

 photo SIS_BLINKIE_zpscbjn5pim.gif

Follow Me

To Do List

Favorite Blogs ♥

 Blinkie
IYRbc1.gif